Thursday, June 12, 2008

Track 12 : A Little Anarchy.....

Just got back from The Incredible Hulk but I'll save my comments for that one on a later day.

Here's another big news for The Dark Knight... I'm not sure whether this is accurate or not but I'm pretty sure it is since it's in the soundtrack. At the end of the movie, ANARKY will be introduced. Now I imagine it'll be something like how they introduced Joker in Batman Begins. For those of you who doesn't have a clue who Anarky is... well his costume is VERY similar to V For Vendetta. In fact, the creator of Anarky was inspired by V that he created Anarky in the Batman comics and no it's not Bob Kane. Who Anarky is?? well u either wait for the next Batman movie to come out or start googling him! Here's a pic of anarky...


No comments: