Monday, July 28, 2008

The long awaited updates for our blog.

Yes ladies and gentleman, we're back in business! or so it seems. I've finally decided to inject back some life into this blog with hopes of updating it frequently in the near future(Thats a friggin lie i know.Least I'll TRY.lol). That aside, I had a smashing time in Malaysia(no, not trying to make you guys jealous.) but at the same time faced a few various calamities though it isn't a cause of concern. DarkKnight was the bomb. period. Movie of the year 2008 candidate? you bet. I apologize for the crappy post but I'm still thinking of a topic to rant about. Perhaps Batman would soon awaken from his closet and start dishing out posts as well while saving the world(G mesti dah kembang). Anywayz, im off. Oh btw, guess what? TULULUP. haha.

No comments: