Monday, April 28, 2008

The Dark Knight




















This is the latest poster of my movie "The Dark Knight". I don't think I need to tell everyone to go and see it because I KNOW you will. But before you go and see it, I think it is best that I clarify a few things about my latest movie.

  • This movie is NOT a remake of the first ever batman movie!
  • Therefore it should make sense that Heath's Joker is NOT the same as the old fart's Joker(Nicholson)
  • Harvey Dent will NOT turn into "Twoface" in this movie. Well at least not until the end(if you're wondering who Harvey Dent is...GOOGLE HIM!).
  • The scarecrow WILL be in this movie but I'm not sure whether his role will be as big as "Batman Begins"
  • The late Heath Ledger DID finish this movie but it'll be interesting to see his replacement in the next one.(of course there will be a third one! and yes joker is scheduled to be in it.... and please..... don't ask me about the penguin....)
  • my money is on Johnny Depp
  • This Joker will be doing a lot of killing (one of them was already introduced in Batman Begins...hint hint)
  • I know the old joker did a lot of killing too but the difference between these 2 Jokers would be WHO they kill.(this should be another hint and if you still don't understand then it's best that it stays that way)
  • The car will still be there and as you have seen it by now there will be a bat-cycle. I know it sounds and may even look funny but I can assure you that it does it's purpose ever so well. I'm not sure whether this is accurate but rumor has it that the bat-copter is in the movie as well.(Again if you don't know what it is then just leave it as that)
A new trailer should be coming out REALLY soon... probably in 5 hours time. If it is in fact a new trailer then I'll try to put it up.Later citizens,be safe.

Update on the trailer: it looks like the trailer will not be coming out very soon. Probably you will have to wait for a few more days. I have seen it though(because I'm in it duh!) and I've got to tell you it's amazing!

Alfred: "Will you be wanting the bat-pod sir?"
Bruce: "In the middle of the day Alfred? not very suttle"
Alfred: "The Lamborghini then.......Much more suttle....."

No comments: