Sunday, April 27, 2008

ditto.

Righto,
First up, I've never really been a fan of blogs. seriously. I do like reading peoples blogs once in awhile, cos it's fun to see how others express about themselves or whatnot. I've had one wayyyyyy back then and never bothered to update it even as of now. Don't know what convinced me to have a go at it again(sangapness perhaps) but i wont be pedantic and start to bore you guys with my daily ongoings. Not really that type of guy ya know to rave about my daily life? Maybe I'll talk about random stuff or maybe talk about absolutely nothing at all. Something out of nothing. Anyhowz. We'll see how it goes. Aku robin je kot...this is batmans blog ya see! I'm just the winger whom saves the day when the time is right(or not).Lol.

2 comments:

Nana said...

haha...danial just the supporting act je...hek eleeeh...buat ayat sedey plak..haha

Batman said...

Robin......Get in the car.....